[ic] I busted flex_select, help!

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 31 13:09:02 2002

Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@MMaz.com):
> Sometime between 11:30 last night and moments ago, I have managed to
> change something that has busted flex_select.  Now, anytime a
> flex_select link is clicked, the resulting error is:
>
> w2k.mmaz.com VfUKrI2k:192.168.10.10 - [31/August/2002:12:55:29 -0400]
> mmb2c /cgi-bin/mmb2c/admin/flex_select search error: Limit subroutine
> creation: bad limit creation code in coordinated search, probably search
> group without search specification. at
> /ibin/interchange/lib/Vend/Search.pm line 768.

Probably a bad mv_metadata entry for the table. Just remove the key
that matches the table name.

That is why we don't put that table in SQL, it is nice to just edit
the file and correct the problem.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman