[ic] installing interchange

NagitaK interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 1 08:42:00 2002

"johnkelly kelly" <johnaxkelly@hotmail.com> wrote:

>HI,
>I have the following troubles.
>I tried to install interchange(tarball) and when I do ./configure then I got
>an error. Also when I want to install a perl module (# perl -e MCPAN -e
>shell and then try install bundle-interchange-0.06.tar.gz)

Try installing each module manually. I have RH7.3 and it only required about 10 modules (plus BDB and DBI modules for mysql). A few days ago I posted a link to an archived instruction that worked for me.

Also make sure that interchange is using the version of Perl under which the modules are installed (or does that matter?)

>Warning expected file[/root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.qz]
>doesn't exist please check, if the URLs I found in your configuration file
>(http://www.perl.com/CPAN) are valid

Sometimes I have received a file not exist error when I am not running under the correct permissions.
NagitaK