[ic] RobotUA

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 07:35:01 2002

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Philip S. Hempel (pshempel@linuxhardcore.com):
>
>>BTW I do wish one thing of IC that would help is if a page is not
>>found in IC that it could send error logs to apache(by default) of the
>>errors. You may be suprised how many SE's will find errors that most
>>web browers fix for you.
>

> You can do this if you want -- just add in your missing.html page:
>
> [tag op=header]
> [/tag]
>
> Of course since the file is found, there will not be any entry in the
> Apache error_log. But you don't really want that anyway -- you want your
> web stats collator to flag it for you.

Thanks, I had tried this before, without the Content-type
and I also had placed this in the wrong spot (not at the very top).
It works great now I can see all the bad requests in my apache logs
and can see what 404's I have never seen in my web stats.

THANKS! Mike this helps very much!

--
Philip S. Hempel