[ic] Image detail page

Ian C. Melville interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 2 23:08:00 2002

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been beating my head trying to figure this out and I feel that
there’s a simple way but I can’t see it… perhaps someone can help me:

On my flypage where the thumb of the product appears I had put in a link
(on the image itself) pointing to a larger image, namely “image_large”.
This worked fine but the image would load by itself in the browser.
Today I created a new page named proview with top and bottom-content in
the middle and tried putting in there a table with the image and in so
doing hit a brick wall.

The variable pointing to the image_large jpeg is for some reason not
being converted when preview loads after I click my link from the
flypage so I’m not getting an image :-( Instead I'm getting the correct
first part of the url to the image but it ends with something like
"/[item-field image_large]".

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I fashioned the link on the
flypage like so:
[area proview [item-code]] to call the prodview page.

Ian C. Melville
FRONTLINE MARKETING AGENCIES
Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies