[ic] Edit in browser [4.9.4]

Tue Dec 3 10:47:00 2002

Quoting Salvador Caballe (scaballe@caballe.net):
> How works the new "edit in browser" feature  in the new 4.9.3/4 content editor ??
>

> I'll check it but its giving me this error output.
>
> I use Netscape 7.0
>

> Sorry, the page (admin/page_portion) was not found
>

> The same with  live demo in interchange site.

This actually should not be there. I abandoned this effort after
learning of Composite and other textarea HTML editors.

  http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/forum/display.html?id=GEBqw4ug&mv_arg=M20021026%2d1

Our own Ton Verhagen has an MSIE-only editor available:

  http://alamerce.nl/cgi-bin/demo/admin/mymenu_editor.html

This would be pretty easy to link in to the editor.

I will remove that button from the editor -- I am due for a major
update on that anyway.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill