[ic] can IC handle direct socket/telnet for cc authorizations

J P interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 3 23:06:01 2002

Just wondering before I start digging into this if IC
can work with direct socket connections for credit
card payment processing through telnet connections to
the merchant server.  My merchant account allows this,
in addition to the html page type of submissions, and
it seems it would be much cleaner and faster to
process through direct socket.  They use Triple DES
and have provided the source for that.

I've searched the site and list for direct socket and
telnet and my merchant provider and found nothing
posted on any of this.  Any suggestions/pointers etc..
would be greatly appreciated.