[ic] Track Product Views

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 4 03:06:00 2002

Hello Michael,

In reference to your above email (from quite a while ago), I'm also trying
to track product views. I am using the default database though. I created a
views field in my products database, and used your query on the flypage
after changing the sql to gdbm and the field name to views.

My question is how did you then view the results? I can't seem to figure out
the custom report function in IC (my store is Foundation based).

Thank you,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC
ph. 425-888-4444