[ic] Accessing database from a CommonAdjust UserTag

Benjamin Hillé interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 4 10:54:01 2002

Hello everyone,
I have been strugling to access any table with a UserTag called from
CommonAdjust.
>From all the docs and the mails I have read, you cannot access any tables
from a UserTag because of Safe. Only if the tables are for instance open
before calling the userTag can you access it. Or you can use perl tag to
pass the name of tables. Now since I am calling the UserTag from the
CommonAdjust I cannot open any table before hand in a page and I cannot use
perl tag (I am laready calling my usertag). What should I Do ?
Can anyone help ?
Thank you very much,
	Benjamin

Benjamin Hillé
Technical Director
Yellow Technologies Limited
The Yellow House
Broombank Park
Chesterfield Trading Estate
Sheepbridge
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
S41 9RT

Tel: 	0870 900 2900

Fax:	0870 705 3370

e-mail: benjamin@yellow.uk.net

The information within this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and solely for the stated addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy,
retransmit, distribute or rely upon it. You should note that such activity
may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system(s).
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Whilst we take every care
we accept no responsibility for viruses and it is
your responsibility to scan the e-mail and any attachments. We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this e-mail
after it was sent.