[ic] Inventory and options question

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 4 14:57:00 2002

I'm confused about how the inventory works with products options. In looking
at the demo store, I noticed the products options on the paint brush, but
when looking at the products table, there was only one entry for paint
brush.

In our business, we sell little squeeze flashlights. These come in different
case colors and bulb colors, with different SKUs for each kind. We buy them
separately, and keep inventory on them separately.

Where do the different SKUs and inventory totals live in Interchange, and
does it keep track of those separately (so you don't have one SKU with
"assorted colors")?

Thanks,
Josh