[ic] evaluating the URL

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 5 21:51:01 2002

I use [data session last_url] and [env PATH_INFO] (Ed LaFrance's usertag) to
accomplish a couple things in my catalog.  I was wondering if this would
cause a problem when viewing the site in another site's frames.  I know
clicking an email link in a Hotmail account keeps the new page inside a
Hotmail frame, and images.google.com can display a searched-for image in one
frame and the page it came from in another on the same page.

Basically, do the above tags evaluate what is in the browser's address bar
or what URL is actually being used to display the page?  Am I making sense?

- Grant