[ic] Updating source for /process.html page

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 7 16:23:00 2002

Norman [norm@datasmart.net] wrote:

> I have signed up for the rating system at BizRate.com who requires an HTML
> change to link to their website for a rating survey of the users experiece
> at our web store following checkout. I understand that the /process.html
> page is dynamically built, however I need to modify the format to include
> the source HTML BizRate.com needs for their feedback system. Any ideas where
> the content and/or format of the /process.html page exists that can be
> modified? I have scanned the boards with no luck. Help!

My floorboards didn't show anything useful either, although I didn't
spend a lot of time scanning them. :-)

The Interchange FAQ is a lot more helpful - especially the "where is
process.html?" section.

I imagine that a search of the interchange-users mail list archives
would turn up the other 50,000 threads where this question has been
asked and answered.