[ic] Encrypt not working... any suggestions?

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 7 16:54:00 2002

I attempted both suggestions, and I still ahve the same thing happen =(

no error, no error in the logs, and no CC number encryption =(

ps: is there any way people useing Cpanel can restart interchange without
emailing tech support to do it for us?

Thanks
David

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 21:34, laeelin@butterflygifts.net wrote:
> Thank goodness for the forums that I have used to get this far =)
>
> Currently I get no error, the error.log doesnt show an error, but the
CC