[ic] Saving Cart does not work......its urgent...please help me..

Venu interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 8 07:38:01 2002

Hi List,

I am trying to use the default functionality of the "Save Cart" and "Save
Recurring Order" in my stores with some design modifications. Though both
are getting saved perfectly with the name assigned by me, but when I click
on the cart name it shows the empty cart with out the items I have
previously saved :-(.

I even tried to save the default saved_cart.html page in my store, it is not
working. But the same thing is working perfectly in the default stores and
not in mine. I am 100% confident that all the code which exists in the
default stores is present even in my page too...and why it does not work??
This is really an important feature for the store...so please help me in
solving this problem. I will be very greatful to any one who come forward to
help me.

Thanx in advance.

Venu