[ic] 4.9.4 Dropping items upon checkout --- Added note!!

Hans interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 8 19:27:00 2002

Hello and sorry - I submitted the following seconds ago:

---
When I go to checkout after adding a few items to the cart it shows no
items in the cart. Any ideas? Many thanks friends!

jj
---

I forgot to mention that this is also the same time the customer is
moving to a shared secure server. That is, when they checkout, items in
the cart are lost as we move to the shared ssl server. This might have
something to do with it. Just adding the note --- Thanks for any input!

jj