[ic] load cart from a DB

Chen Naor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 9 03:35:00 2002

Hi,
Using IC 4.8.6.

I need to pass a cart content from a different host (same domain) running IIS.
The IIS host have a connection to the IC DB (PostgreSQL) and can get the userdb
+ products details.

What I trying to do is:
1. Create a cart content (items quantities) on the IIS computer - for a specific
user.
2. Pass the user info + cart content to the IC host (the details can be past to
a table in the DB)
3. Open a session for the user + load the cart content on the IC host.
4. Checkout - receipt etc'

I need to pass the cart content directly to the checkout page --> open a session
for the user + load the cart content.

I know how to open the session but I need some help with loading the cart.
 There are some documentation + emails about it but it wasn't so clear to me.

Regards,

Chen Naor
Lilux Systems
http://www.lilux.cxo.il/