[ic] Cybercash Error Message

Bradley Caricofe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 14:47:01 2002

> I'm having difficulty getting CyberCash to work.  Everything seems to
> be working fine, but when I go to process an order I get either this
> error message:
> 	CCMckDirectLib3_2; Message: Encryption failed

Check that the paths to the MCKencrypt and MCKdecrypt binary files are
correct in your CCMckDirectLib3_2 file.  Also make sure the permissions on
both the encrypt and decrypt files are set to executable.  I think also you
could double check the merchant_key and make sure it's correct, like no
mixed up 1's and l's.

> Also, are there any special ports I need opened in the firewall to use
> the CyberCash gateway?

Nope, not unless the server is behind a proxy of some sort in which case
there are some additional settings in your config files to address.

-Brad