[ic] email address not added to transactions db for UI orders

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 16:18:00 2002

Hi all,

my orders that are input in the order_desk are not inputing
the email address in the transactions table.  it IS input into
the userdb table.  I have just noticed this and narrowed it
down to a change I made recently but cannot figure out
why it is dropping the email.  here's what I changed:

in the "entry.html" page I made the following mods so as
to curcumvent the Admin being taken out to the cust receipt
page: (as I recall the lines I changed I noted w/ a * below)

[set Place Order]
mv_todo=submit
* mv_nextpage=admin/receipt
* &final=yes
* [value name=mv_order_route set="log_entry main copy_user" hide=1]
[/set]

Any ideas what is causing this? TIA

--
Aaron