[ic] Collapsable Vertical Category Lis

Wed Dec 11 16:26:01 2002

Quoting Randy Moore (ramoore@axion-it.net):
> At 07:34 PM 12/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Has anyone noticed that the Collapsable Vertical Category List Component
> >does not work?  I uploaded the component to my 4.8 server and notice that
> >the component only works once; that is when you click on the + and - sign
> >once it works, then after this nothing happens when you click on the other
> >areas. I noticed this also happens with the icdev online demo. This is
> >consistent with several different browsers. This would be a great component
> >if it only worked...Any suggestions?
>
> Hi Bobby,
>
> This component requires patches to the history-scan usertag and the
> bar_link global sub.
>
> For 4.9.x, you can use the patch here:
> http://www.axion-it.net/download/vert_toggle.4.9.3.patch
>
> put this in your /usr/local/interchange directory (or equivalent) and then
> type:
> patch -p1 < vert_toggle.4.9.3.patch
>
> And, there is a newer version of the component itself available at:
> http://www.axion-it.net/download/category_vert_toggle
>
> Then restart interchange.
>
> I don't have easy patches for 4.8.x, but you can look inside the patch for
> 4.9 and see what it is doing.  In 4.8, the history-scan usertag is defined
> in your catalog.cfg file, so you'll have to manually patch that.
>
> Hope this helps.

This was my fault. I apparently failed to read thoroughly and added
the component but not the patch. All are in 4.9.x CVS now, and
should be in the next nightly build.

4.9.5 will be released by tomorrow to pick up the things people have
found in 4.9.4.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock