[ic] Setting up BoA module

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 11 17:15:00 2002

Thanks for the reply.  I put the Require statement in
my interchange.cfg, but now get this when restarting
IC:

Required Perl module Vend::Payment::BoA not present.
Aborting catalog.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::BoA

Required Perl module Vend::Payment::BoA not present.
Aborting catalog.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::BoA

Required Perl module Vend::Payment::BoA not present.
Aborting catalog.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::BoA

(It repeats 3 times like that)

Any ideas?  I can see that indeed BoA.pm is sitting at
bin/ic486/lib/Vend/Payment/BoA.pm.

Thanks,

Ryan

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/027067.ht