[ic] mysql from a ./makecat

James Applebaum interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 12 16:13:00 2002

Have been familiarizing myself with interchange for the last several
weeks.
Did the tutorial etc... very cool.

Now I would like to build my own site....
Used the .makecat command and for the first time selected the mysql
database option.
Everything installed fine... restarted  interchange
su -c "/usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch
(no errors reported)
restart mysql
service mysqld restart
(no errors)

Note that I now have the "foundation" and the new catalog "cat2"

When I point the browser to
http://interchange.rapidtrials.com/cgi-bin/cat2 I get
Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/cat2  in the browser window

However the "foundation" catalog still works.

Clearly I am missing something obvious, can anyone help me out?

James