[ic] credit card payments at undefined organization

Michał Rogoziński (military.pl) interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 14 11:20:01 2002

Hi everybody,

I am quite new to Interchange, and have some questions concerning credit
card payments.

Our shop has a deal with a company which is not "supported" by the modules
(*.pm) in lib/Vend/Payment. The whole process is quite simple, we just send
an ID, AMOUNT of money and DESCRIPTION to our merchant module (not an
Interchange module) via POST, it does all the tricks including handling
forms for credit card authorization and so on. In effect, when everything is
ok, the merchant module runs an url with session ID and some extra
parameters, saying if everything went ok.

Can you guys tell me what is the best way to handle this in Interchange? Do
I need to write a pm module on my own, or can I just handle it in
"checkout.html" or "[process]".

I'd be thankful for ANY advice or documentation hints. :)

Michal Rogozinski
mr@military.pl