[ic] accessing search results using perl in results.html

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 16 00:32:00 2002

> What i'm actually hoping for is access to some array or has of returned
> skus or something of the sort which will allow me to manipulate and
> display them through perl without having to use the [search-region] or
> -list tags.

    You could use the search region to only load the result skus into an
array.  I am curious about this too, though, I would love to be able to have
a mechanism to move to the next item in the search results from the flypage.
I know that when scan returns multiple pages, some sort of intermediate
temporary file is created.  That might be nice to access, but I am not sure
if the file is created when all the results are returned in a single page.

Jeff