[ic] IC, postgres and sequences

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 08:01:01 2002

> > Is there any way in forcing IC to use the sequence-number available from
the
> > postgres-database? Now it seems that IC uses its own counter that makes
a 3
> > number step each time I click "new entry".
> >
> > One other way would be that IC would not specify a value, but it would
let
> > Postgres handle this thing.
>
> Database example AUTO_SEQUENCE 1
>
> should do the trick.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

Hi Racke,

I get this error (in the error.log and in the browser) after inserting that
line:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: pg_aclcheck:
class "1" not found at /home/stul4/interchange5/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line
912. )

Do you have any cure for this?

Best regards,

Rene