[ic] Setting up a new site and Uploading Data

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 12:23:00 2002

--- Les Kent <lgkent@att.net> wrote:
> I am new to interchange and am trying to get data uploaded.  I have
> used the
> wizard to configure the site things seem to go well until preview
> then I get
> a Fatal Error message

> Failed to parse XLS file upload/C:\Haslington models\products.xls: No
> such
> file or directory
>

> Any help would be welcome
>
> Is there a good help file or more helpful demo oh the one I tried
> doesn't
> work either.

Go here
http://icdevgroup.org/~danb/ic_howto_excel.html
If you can't get that working you can get extra help by using the
search on icdevgroup.org and search using swish.
if you still cant get it to work i suggest you save the excel document
as a tab delimited file and upload that instead.
good luck,
Tom