[ic] Starting to reinstall everything again, maybe it will work

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 18:46:00 2002

> out any success. Now that was only in my case, and it was because I had no
> problem with the RPM's in the past that I ended up wasting so much time
working
> with them on this second box.
> Use The Source.

Well this is the second machine that I am installing Interchange on. The
first machine I installed 4.9.1 alpha
and I was able to get in the admin section just fine. I had used the Rpm's
to install, because I a NOOB when it comes
to Linux. I decided to go with 4.9.5 because I like to have new and improved
stuff. But when I install it, I can only bring up the customer
and admin entrance page. I can get into the customer entrance but that was
far as I could go from there, and I couldn't even get into the admin
section. It just says Page not found.

I have now gotten all my little dependenties installed and I am ready to
install the Interchange files. I am as root right now. What is my next step?
I would rather rpm them, to make it easy for me, because I sortof know where
all the directories are. Sort of.

Thanks for Responding.

Paul