[ic] Exact matches in category not substring

Massimo Lusetti interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 09:27:01 2002

Hi to all,
 I'm getting the problem of match the exact string and only the exact string in
category, for example i got 3 categories as follow: Hammer, Hammer Accessories
and Hammer Accessories Wood. If i click on the category Hammer i got the list
of the 3 category but i want only the Hammer's one.
Looking through the MLs i've found some interesting threads, one that is of
expecially interest to me cause it speaks about a bug, the thread is this one:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-February/017479.html

which talk about exactly my needs...
What i wish to know is if this bug still exists in the release 4.8.6 of
interchange, the bug (thread speaking about the bug) is of February 2002...

Regards,
--
Massimo.run();