[ic] adding search query from results to usertrack

J P interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 11:42:00 2002

I'd like to be able to add the search query used to
the usertrack file when the results page comes up and
I'm having some problems.  I searched the list and
found a few messages about it and what I gathered from
that was that I should be able to add
TrackPageParam results/mv_searchspec
to my catalog.cfg to accomplish this.  However, when I
added this line and restarted I got this error message

In line 40 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
TrackPageParam results/mv_searchspec
store config error: Unknown directive 'TrackPageParam'
store: error in configuration. Skipping.

Did I miss something or is there another way to do
this?  Thx.