[ic] Survey results

Kari Suomela interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Dec 18 22:34:01 2002

Wednesday December 18 2002 18:22, Paul Jordan wrote to All:

 >> Must be one of my thick days, as I can't find where this is.
 >>

 PJ> OIC, OK... well I have not seen the new foundation :)

I guess we're both learning something new here. ;)

 PJ> The product view page would be pages/flypage.html, I looked at in
 PJ> on
 PJ> the devgroup site and the only thing I see that is new is:

 PJ> [if variable FORUM_PRODUCTS]

I believe I was actually looking at the FORUM output. I tested it a
bit, and the user's name and email aren't being included in the email
response messgaes. The problem seems to be this line in submit.html:

From: $v(name) <$v(email)>
Now, the next thing is to hide the FORUM messages from users ...

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca