[ic] Interchange Developers Needed.

Designerz interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 19 01:39:01 2002

We are currently looking for developer(s)/programmer(s)/designer(s) who can
work on a per-contract or hourly basis to possibly outsource a wide variety
of Interchange development and customization projects. Familiarity with XML
will be a plus. We are currently using Interchange 4.8.6. (with cpanel 5).
Example projects may include
1. Adding Coupon Functionality to Interchange
2. Posting orders generated on one server (multiple catalogs) to another
server daily.
3. Real time Inventory with Inventory database hosted on another server.
4. Setting up different payment gateways (Authorize.net etc) for our
clients.

The chosen candidates will be required to sign a NDA. Email your resume or
sample of work along with the desired rate and a telephone number where you
can be reached. Any questions should be emailed to project5596@designerz.com

Thanks

Richard.