[ic] Documentation Wiki

Thu Dec 19 01:59:01 2002

Jon Jensen and I have thought about doing this ever since we did
an Intranet based on Interchange. I finally decided to take the
leap and try out an Interchange Documentation Wiki:

	http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc

You can edit any item in there simply by creating an account and
wailing away. We will be watching all changes to the core documentation
at docs@icdevgroup.org, and merging in the good changes to the
actual IC 5.0 documentation.

Those of you who have wanted to work on something but didn't feel
you had the time to start learning the SDF docs for Interchange
can now work casually in the much simpler POD format. And
you can add links to your favorite supplemental information as
well.

Try the Wiki concept, you might like it!

(All based on Interchange 5.0, of course. 8-)

Best,
Mike
--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer