[ic] Search Builder displaying HTML text.

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 19 15:55:01 2002

Hello All,
    I always seem to post to the list in bursts......
Anyways, on of my clients, pointed this out to me today.  In her back
end, when she tries to use the search builder, she'll get through the
choices OK, but on the last page if you click Preview or Finish, it
displays the next page in HTML text rather than displaying the actual
page.  Wierd.....

Anyways,  this is on a Cobalt RaQXTR 1GB RAM, IC 4.8.6 perl 5.6.1...
this particular site is using GDBM.  I find this rather interesting
because I have 12 other IC sites on this server all of them are using
the same admin stuff (read no custom admin pages) and no other site is
having this problem.  So I checked over all the settings, everything
appears to be in order.

While it would be nice to get this working, in the grand scheme of
things it's a pretty low priority for me.  Has any one run into this
before?  I have checked the IC logs, and the catalog log, and there are
no errors...

Tchuss!