[ic] For Each products type activate discount

GoldPosition: Web Position Gold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Dec 19 19:01:01 2002

Quandary, as I read and can think of a few was to code this but looking for
a suggestion on the 'best' way for speed and IC friendliness.

Have a column in the products table named 'condition' which is either 'new'
or 'used'. If user buys 5 or more 'used' items they get a set discount
amount based on their shipping to code. the query needs to count the number
of products with the 'used' in the 'condition' field, store that until final
checkout and then process a $x = shipping code specified discount amount.

Just thinking that integrated ITL / Perl would work better and some folk
could help me think of the best solution...Thanks in advance.

Rebecca
MS Services