[ic] ../special_pages/missing not found

Diego Henao interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 20 18:13:00 2002

I already sent an email regarding this matter.

Take a look. I hope you will find the solution in this email. Otherwise,
I will send you the code that I changed.

> I want to bring something up. I don't know if this can be generalized,

> but  I have been getting a missing page when I have tried to use the
> service button without being logged in. I found the solution, and I
> want to share it with you because maybe someone can also suffer this
> problem later. I tried to get an answer writting here, but I didn't
> get any answer.

    Just put this at the top of your customerservice file:

[if !session logged_in]
  [set mv_successpage]@@MV_PAGE@@[/set]
  [bounce page=login]
[/if]