[ic] Problems with 4.9.x

John Rennie (home) interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 22 16:05:01 2002

Hi,

Please forgive me if these have been answered recently. I've been at
shows
and unable to keep up with the daily emails, and the Swish search
doesn't
seem to index anything after some time around October 21 2002. I've
looked
through the archive manually, but couldn't see anything relevant.

I've tried these with both my installed Interchange (4.9.3-200211090658)
and the 4.9.5 demo online.

1. If a page contains the tag [discount-price], then it is converted
into
$0.00 when displayed in the text edit box in the admin page.

2. I can't download tables. When I click on the 'download' arrow in the
tables admin user interface, I just get an empty file.

Is 4.9.x meant to be used in production servers? (I know the 4.9.3
nightly
build isn't, which is why I've tested again on 4.9.5.)

Any help on these would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

John.