[ic] display column if particular user logged in

Joe Kupferling interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 22 17:17:01 2002

I created a new mysql table (called customsku) and created a couple columns
that are named after particular usernames in the userdb.  What I want to do
is if a customer logs in and has a column in the customsku table named after
them, then a particular link appears.  If not, nothing appears.  I'm having
trouble doing this, and have tried everything from loop searches to [if
type...] and [if data...]strings.  Looking for some quick sample code from
anyone to get me on the right track.  Thanks.

-Joe