[ic] Help with PGP running on local PC

jeff_obranovich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 11:26:01 2002

This shouldn't be too hard.
If you created the key for your ORDERS_TO email address while logged in
as the same user who's name IC is running under, it will automatically
be added to that users key ring.  So, you should just have to set the
PGP_KEY variable in IC to your public key ID#, then under tools -> mail
settings -> edit -> security for the ORDERS_TO e-mail address fill in
the PGP key ID with your private key ID#.
Good luck,
Jeff