[ic] PANIC -> checkout fails SUCCESS!

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 17:26:01 2002

--=-rH7M/KtIbl3ye3JGgiJ/

Many thanks to Jonathan Clark who put me on the right path!=20
The checkout page was hitting a time out from apache due to the UPS rate lo=
okup!
I guess the holidays are stressful on all of us :)

I simplified my life (and made lower shipping costs) and put in a flat
rate shipping table based on price and took out all the lookup stuff. I
did notice that add a new shipping method was not good enough to have it
appear as a drop down for the customer. So I edited one that did appear
and renamed it to suit the need.

Next step is to integrate the USPS shipping data as that is the
preferred shipping method.

Then to integrate automatic shipping label printing.
=20
--=20

GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney@localnetsoluti=
ons.com>
Fingerprint =3D 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D 0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7=20

--=-rH7M/KtIbl3ye3JGgiJ/

--=-rH7M/KtIbl3ye3JGgiJ/--