[ic] problems with new pricing profile

Joe Kupferling interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 23:52:01 2002

I can successfully modify the dealer and distributor profiles (in after.cfg)
to reflect different unique pricing schemes.  I then copy the distributor
profile and rename it to something else, change the discount from -5%
to -25% without changing anything else, apply changes, assign a user to the
new profile in the UI, log out of the UI, log into the front end but the new
profile doesn't take effect.  Am I missing something here?  I'm doing all
the proper logging in and logging out but I just don't see any changes.  The
dealer and distributor profiles work great when I reassign the user to
either of them.  Thanks.

-Joe