[ic] Help with PGP Encryption

Paul Arnold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 11:20:01 2002

>I have looked through the archives with no success.  >Yes,. I. am new to
>the PGP stuff.  I have downloaded GnuPG and created >a key (I think).  I
>can do a gpg --list-keys and see it there.  What do I do >with it now?
>On both interchange and e-mail client.

Here is a link that I am using right as this moment that was given to me on
the first machine I was setting gpg up on.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg12402.html
it helped me flawlessly on the first machine, and I got it to work great.
However,  I too am having a problem getting it to work on my new machine,
too. After doing everything it said. It says file not found when I hit the
check out button. It says it at the top, and in the little square by the
credit card.
I finally have gotten my machine to have Interchange installed and in
working order. Now I have started working on GPG.

Paul