[ic] How to allow the user to enter either phone or email or both

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 27 13:16:01 2002

I noticed in the orders.profile that there's a line like this:

&or phone_night=phone, phone_day=phone Must have day or evening phone number

So I think I can put this (we don't use phone_night, just phone_day):

&or phone_day=phone, email=email Must have phone number or email address

My questions are these:

	Did I get the sytax right above?
	What do I do with the email=required below?  Remove it or leave it?
	What section of the documentation best describes this syntax?

Configuration: Interchange 4.8.3, Redhat 7.1, Perl 5.6.1

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com