[ic] Search List

Henry Ho interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 28 04:05:01 2002

Hi,

I'm currently running interchange 4.9.4.
In the Admin page going to the Design Link.
For each section, I have a "Link Type: Simple Search"
and I specified the field=column pairs to the
prod_group = Name1.

How do I specify the sorting order for the Search
List.  Because its going through for the particular
product group and list all the items in the order I
have put on the product.txt file.  Is there a way I
can specify the sorting order instead of the default.

There's a document on how to sort it with the link
below but it doesn't show what file I should modify.

I have looked into the index.html file and did a grep
on many pages but no luck.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/doc/wiki/category.html?ml=1000&tf=note&wikicat=Databases&open=

Many Thanks,
Henry