[ic] Sorting Second Round

Henry Ho interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Dec 28 16:14:00 2002

Hi,

In each Area Sections, I have many categories and when
clicking on the category I would like the items to be
sorted by price.  I have many categories with the same
name, so the name populated on many sections, and to
denote the differenced when users clicking on the
category and it would not go to the same search.

So in the simple search box of the category, I
specified:
category=CatA
prod_group=GroupA

I tried created a Complex search for the category, but
clicking "Create" search it would output the results
on the sections instead of the category.

Many thanks,
Henry