[ic] Dreaded public key cannot be found

Brock Hargett interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 29 18:32:00 2002

Ok, I know this is a familiar problem, but I can't seem to get this to
work. Here's what I did:

Created my key, then tested by using: echo "testing" | /usr/bin/gpg
--no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/home/aragon12/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r 'authora.net'  all
worked fine up to this point.
I then set my encryption info:
ENCRYPTOR
PGP    /usr/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/home/aragon12/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
PGP_CC_KEY    orders@authora.net
PGP_KEY            orders@authora.net

Then, I went into catalog.cfg and set:

EncryptProgram __PGP__
EncyptKey __PGP_KEY__

Then in route main I set:

credit_card    1
encrypt        1
encrypt_program    "__PGP__"
email        '__ORDERS_TO__'
pgp_cc_key    "__PGP_CC_KEY__"
pgp_key    "__PGP_KEY__"

Yet, I still get the error on public key cannot be found when trying to
place an order. Did I miss a step here or what? I've been pouring over
the mailing list all afternoon, but can't seem to figure it out. Thanks
in advance.