[ic] Re-Sorting Search Results within a page

John Delaney interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 30 05:45:01 2002

Ok. I must be thick. (Who said yes you are?!!)

Anyway, after one to many sessions wading through the archives, I feel it is
necessary to ask the question that has seemingly has never been answered!

I have a results page (not results.html before anyway asks) that has a CGI
variable passed into it. Which is then used to construct my search criteria
like so:

	[search-region more=1 search="
                                                    co=1
			                op=em
                                                    sf=shop
			                se=cookshop
                                                    op=em
                                                    sf=category
			                se=[scratch current_category]
			                ml=21"]

With me so far? Well anyway, what I would like to do on this page is give an
option to select from a drop down list options such as "Sort by price,
manufacturer" etc...etc. Kind of like what Amazon.com and others do.

Has anybody managed to do this? If so could someone please help!!!!!

John Delaney
Lead Web Developer
Small Island Trader Limited
Web: http://www.smallislandtrader.com