[ic] Uploading images with interchange 4.9.3

Nick Giovas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 31 09:25:00 2002

I know this topic has come up before, but I can't seem to find a
solution to my problem.  When I was using interchange 4.8 I was not able
to upload images from the admin page.  The way I solved it was by
changing the "image upload" option to "image listing", creating the new
item, saving it, going back in and selecting "new image" from the list
and then selecting the image to upload.

My ISP has upgraded me to 4.9.3 and it no longer works.  There is not an
option for "new image" and when I click on upload after selecting the
proper image I get the following error:

Error writing file images/items/product.jpg

My error log shows the following:

failed to write images/items/product.jpg: Permission denied
backup=0
Could not open>  file '>images/items/product.jpg': Permission denied

My permissions for the images and items folders is 775.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Nick