[ic] Item Detailed Description

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 12:18:01 2002

> I am trying to put a link in a products detailed description back
> to a main
> index page of like products such as:
>
> [page mfgname/index.html]Looky Here</a>
>
> but the above is not getting parsed as a IC link - just plain text.

In your products directory, create a file called links.txt

Then you could put some code like this in the flypage:

[if file products/links.txt]
	 [loop search="
		fi=links.txt
		st=text
		sf=sku
		se=[item-code]
		op=eq
		co=yes
		rf=link, title
	  "]
	  [list]
	  [/list]
	  [/loop]
	  [/if]

Assuming that is the code you put in the flypage, you could format the
links.txt file like so:

It should have the header at the top line:

Then a sample product would be entered in there as
http://yahoo.com <tab> Link Title i.e. www.yahoo.com

- Fred
--
Fred Pope