[ic] how do I choose shipping methods?

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 12:39:01 2002

"I want to set up my cart with three shipping options:  Ground: $7.50, 2nd
Day:  $15.50, and Next Day: $27.50.  I tried deleting references in the cart
to the UPS,FedEx, etc means of shipping, but I it didn't seem to work.  When
I go the table manager in the interface, it still shows info for  2nd day
air, ground, and next day air.  If I click on the shipping tab along the
top, I have deleted all of these references.  I am really confused and would
appreciate any help.  Thanks."

You should just be able to edit the varable.txt. file, and remove the
references to fedex as a shipping mode, and then it should be fine. I cannot
explain how to help you to do this using the admin. Are you only going to be
shipping a quantity one order?

In that case, you should change the variable in the variable.txt file and
then edit the shipping.asc file as well as potentially the country.txt file
and that should get you on your way.

I would provide an explicit example, but your question is sort of vague...

Best - FP
fred@satcomresources.com
http://www.satcomresources.com