[ic] Product options question (this cant be right)

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 20:36:01 2002

Hi all,

I have discovered (maybe everybody already knows) that when I uploaded
the new products table, all of my items show that they have NO OPTIONS.
Even though I uploaded a corresponding options.txt table that is new and
current.  I have applied changes.  The only way for the shopping cart to
recognize these options (they are there) is to go into the 'items' tab,
click on the 'no' under options and change the next page to say 'simple
options' and then all your options come up because they are already
there.  There has to be someplace that IC is looking to see if there are
any besides the actual options.txt file.  Does anybody know where?  I
just added 50% more product skus giving me around 750-800 and Im having
to click 'options' for everyone of those? This just cant be right.  Any
help is appreciated.

  _____

Sincerely,

Aaron Hazelton