[ic] Nifty enhancement to [query ...]

Fri Feb 1 21:06:01 2002

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Jason Kohles wrote:

JK>>I'm terribly sorry to have been the one to break the news to you that even
JK>>the experts on the list are human.  However, I didn't see an argument, I
JK>>posted what I thought was a simple correction, and was in turn corrected.
JK>>Mea culpa.  I'm also terribly sorry if my incorrect information caused you
JK>>to waste valuable milliseconds of your life by including a useless backslash,
JK>>but if you were really concerned about it, you could have settled the
JK>>"argument" simply by trying it out, which would probably have taken the
JK>>same amount of time that it took to complain.

Jason,

At this point in time it should be obvious to you, and everyone else, that I
have no use for Red Hat.

Red Hat has done too many "Bill Gates" types of things over the past 6 years
to me for me to appreciate what is going on.

Mike Heins is a genius. Mike Heins has to eat, and he can't do it by giving
his work away for free, and Red Hat made a deal with him. I can appreciate
that. Now Mike has a steady income and I am VERY happy for that. He deserves
it. I do also believe that in some small way that I have contributed to
Mike's well-being.

I suspect that when a message is posted in here with an ????@redhat.com
address that most people look at this in a way that is similar to Moses
bringing down the tablets.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, February 01, 2002 at 21:00 PM:
And God said: E = (+mv) - (Ze)/r ...and there *WAS* light!

This Linux System has been up 767 hours