[ic] UPS/FedEx WWW Lookup Charge Type

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 23:47:00 2002

Hello,

We have a MS production site right now, and I have been converting our web
site over to IC slowly - we currently use UPS. I have not studied IC
shipping rate tables & function in detail yet, but understood them to be
static (I don't think this to be a big issue until I am ready to cross that
bridge)- you need to  try to get Mike Heins to answer this, or search the
discussion list.